Are you an organized and detail-oriented individual with a passion for creating positive workplace experiences? We’re looking for a dynamic HR Assistant to join our team and assist our HR in enhancing our workplace environment. If you have excellent organizational skills, a knack for event planning, and a passion for supporting employees, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Support HR in recruitment, including scheduling interviews, managing candidate communications, and maintaining recruitment documentation.
- Plan and coordinate various company events, including team-building activities, workshops, and celebrations.
- Coordinate caterings for weekly lunch distribution, and special occasions.
- Greet and assist guests visiting the office.
- Coordinate and organize birthday celebrations for employees, creating a positive and inclusive workplace culture.
- SPM/Diploma in any field, fresh grads are encouraged to apply
- Knowledge of office policies and procedures
- Experience with office management tools ( MS office software, Google sheet/word/slides, etc..)
- Positive attitude with excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong written and oral communications skills in English (mandarin or other languages is a plus)
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for details
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth within the HR field.
- A vibrant and inclusive workplace culture.
- Engaging company events and celebrations.