Glow Production is hiring Concept Artist to work with our production team to conceptualize visual as a reference for other departments throughout the project. As a Concept Artist, you will apply imagination and artistic skill to create image of people, creatures, places and moods according to the project requirements. You’ll need to produce work to tight time frames at the beginning of every project.
- Create detailed drawings and paintings of environments, characters, buildings, vehicles and props.
- Efficiently interpret briefs, and research references and ideas to use in your concept art.
- Able to explain clearly and pitch your ideas to client and/or the team.
- Meet strict deadlines.
- Able to adapt and refine your work based on client and/or lead feedback.
- Flexibility to work between different art style depending on project.
- Collaborate with other concept artists or other departments when required.
- Knowledge in Photoshop, and any other digital painting software
- Excellent draftsmanship and strong fundamental knowledge.
- Knowledge of Illustrator, Maya and/or Blender is desirable.
- Great communication and interpretation abilities.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Willingness to learn new software programs and tools.
What We Offer:
- A creative and friendly working environment, with well-equipped facilities and resources.
- A big family with various talented artists strive to create high-end CG contents.
- Personal growth and experience gaining with varied project styles.
- Able to learn from experienced coworker and leads to improve technical and creative skills.
- Opportunity to work on internationally acclaimed titles and challenging projects.