Glow Production is hiring IT Assistant position to work with our IT department to provide technical support related to both hardware and software for the company.
As an IT Assistant, you will assist our IT on installing, operating and maintaining computer networks and communication systems. Providing solutions to technical problems, track inventory, negotiating contacts with vendors and developing contingency plans in case of network failure. Ensuring the safe and efficient running of the IT system and provide daily user assistance.
- Troubleshooting issues software and hardware on a daily basis.
- Prepare and maintain back up data and control access to servers.
- Keeping company’s hardware and software organization’s data storage and communication up to date.
- Perform routine PC maintenance and updates for performance efficiency.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot end user workstation hardware, networked peripheral devices, and networking hardware products.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Knowledge in network and PC hardware.
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Ability to conduct research into PC issues and products as required.
- Working technical knowledge of current network protocols, operating systems, and standards.
- Great communication and interpretation of technical manuals, procedural documentation and OEM guides.
What We Offer:
- A creative and friendly working environment, with well-equipped facilities and resources.
- Personal growth and experience gaining.
- Able to learn from experienced coworker and leads to improve technical and creative skills.