Lighting & Compositing Artist
Department:Light & Compositing
We are looking for artists specialize in lighting, rendering and compositing to join us in cinematic production. Artist is responsible in delivering the final look and feel, as well as some visual effects.
- Equipped with strong fundamentals about lighting theories and rendering, color and value, composition and so on.
- Strong artistic sense and able to understand and communicate with art department and lead about the look and feel, atmosphere, story of projects.
- Good communication skills with team, producer/coordinator, as well as other departments.
- Able to work with efficient workflow, and open to exploring new methods for different challenges.
- Has advanced knowledge and skills in Maya, After Effects, and familiar with rendering software such as RedShift & Vray.
- Artists with 3D generalist background in modeling, lighting and compositing are welcome to apply, as well as fresh graduates in related fields.
What We Offer:
- A creative and friendly working environment, with well-equipped facilities and resources.
- A big family with various talented artists strive to create high-end CG contents.
- Personal growth and experience gaining with varied project styles.
- Able to learn from experienced coworker and leads to improve technical and creative skills.
- Opportunity to work on internationally acclaimed titles and challenging projects.