Department: Light & Compositing
Glow Production is looking for Junior/Senior Lighting Artist to join our Lighting Department team.As part of the Lighting team, you will help bring cinematic shots to life, while working closely with your lead and production team to deliver the highest quality output, within the give time frame and matching desired look.
Communicating with other members of the wider team is an important part of the job. It is where you get the most valuable feedback which abling you to push the overall quality of a project, as well as inputting your creative process.
- Lighting shots to a high technical and artistic standard
- Work co-efficiently with the team
- Ensure your shots meet specifications provided by Lead
- Follow concepts, briefs and feedback accurately
- Work closely with project management team and Lead Artist to keep them informed of progress, changes and identify process improvements/tools to increase department productivity
- Good knowledge of lighting and shading
- Good visual sense of lighting for 3D
- Knowledge of light and color composition
- Calm and ability to work well under pressure/ time constraint
- Problem solving skills and a good eye for details
- Scripting in Python, compositing or other relevant technical skills are desirable
What We Offer:
- A creative and friendly working environment, with well-equipped facilities and resources.
- A big family with various talented artists strive to create high-end CG contents.
- Personal growth and experience gaining with varied project styles.
- Able to learn from experienced coworker and leads to improve technical and creative skills.
- Opportunity to work on internationally acclaimed titles and challenging projects.