RealTime FX Artist
Glow Production is looking for Junior/Senior IN-ENGINE FX Artist to join our Realtime Department and to work alongside the FX department, who helps create all FX for our in-engine cinematic projects. As part of the Realtime FX team, you would work together with pre-rendered FX and in-engine FX artist to build your FX as well as playing a role of helping the team to build FX in-engine and push the quality of the in-engine effects.
- Ability to create stylized and realistic effects for in-engine cinematic projects
- Making sure the effects created are shaded and well implemented into the in-engine cinematic project.
- Work within the FX team to create various solutions needed to create the targeted effects.
- Keep FX Lead and Coordinators of Realtime department informed of your progress, changes and any issues faced.
- Seek feedback from Leads and fellow Artist from the FX department to push the quality of FX.
- In-depth knowledge of any of the following engines: Unreal and/or Unity
- Knowledge of 3D software, like Houdini, Maya and After Effects
- Scripting or other relevant technical skills are desirable.
What We Offer:
- A creative and friendly working environment, with well-equipped facilities and resources.
- A big family with various talented artists strive to create high-end CG contents.
- Personal growth and experience gaining with varied project styles.
- Able to learn from experienced coworker and leads to improve technical and creative skills.
- Opportunity to work on internationally acclaimed titles and challenging projects.