RealTime Lighting Artist
Glow Production is looking for REALTIME LIGHTING ARTIST to join our Realtime Department while working alongside our Lighting Department, who helps create all Lighting for Realtime Cinematic projects. As a Realtime Lighting team, you have the opportunity to explore and shape the future of an animation studio by exploring with different technologies across a wide variety of Realtime Cinematic projects.
- Ability to create realistic and stylized lighting for in-engine projects
- Enhance and pushes the quality of the in-engine Lighting with support from teammates
- Work with Lighting and FX team to get the Lighting effects needed for the scenes
- Keep Department Lead and Project Manager in the loop of your progress, changes and issues faced.
- Strong working knowledge of lighting and shading in Unreal Engine
- Knowledge of 3D software like Houdini and Maya
- Strong observation skills with artistic eye for Lighting
- Good Blueprint knowledge
What We Offer:
- A creative and friendly working environment, with well-equipped facilities and resources.
- A big family with various talented artists strive to create high-end CG contents.
- Personal growth and experience gaining with varied project styles.
- Able to learn from experienced coworker and leads to improve technical and creative skills.
- Opportunity to work on internationally acclaimed titles and challenging projects.