RealTime Technical Artist
Glow Production is looking to for REALTIME TECHNICAL ARTIST to work with our Realtime department on the Unreal Engine technical pipeline. Pushing our Realtime rendered projects, creating high quality cinematics. As a REALTIME Technical Artist, you will work closely with all of our team in Realtime Department, helping to diagnose and develop pipeline in Unreal, Maya and Houdini software.
- Support the development of our Realtime Engine, Engine Tools and Pipeline in Python & C++
- Research and develop tools for our Realtime Engine to input into our workflow
- Work closely with artists to solve pipeline issues
- Create documentation tutorials explaining our process and tools
- Good knowledge of Unreal
- Great knowledge of C++
- Good knowledge of 3D packages (cross- pipeline) from Maya and Houdini
- Experience in developing tools and plugin for Realtime engine
- Good communication skills
- Realtime engine experience as an engine programmer is desirable
- Interest in in-engine cinematics
What We Offer:
- A creative and friendly working environment, with well-equipped facilities and resources.
- A big family with various talented artists strive to create high-end CG contents.
- Personal growth and experience gaining with varied project styles.
- Able to learn from experienced coworker and leads to improve technical and creative skills.
- Opportunity to work on internationally acclaimed titles and challenging projects.