Glow Production is looking for modeling artist who has great expertise in character and creature modeling and texturing. Artist is responsible for modeling, retouch and texturing for cinematic and in-game projects.
- Work on character / creature modeling in projects, and able to collaborate and work with other artists on certain tasks.
- Good communication skills with team, producer/coordinator, as well as other departments.
- Able to produce high quality modeling of characters and creatures, including styles from photorealistic, stylized, to cartoony styles.
- Has advanced knowledge and skills in Maya, Zbrush, Substance Painter & Designer, Marvelous Designer, other software knowledge is a bonus.
- Strong artistc sense and understanding in anatomy, form, structure and basic art fundamentals.
What We Offer:
- A creative and friendly working environment, with well-equipped facilities and resources.
- A big family with various talented artists strive to create high-end CG contents.
- Personal growth and experience gaining with varied project styles.
- Able to learn from experienced coworker and leads to improve technical and creative skills.
- Opportunity to work on internationally acclaimed titles and challenging projects.