Department: Character FX
Glow Production is hiring Cloth Artist to join our Simulation Team to rig and simulate Cloth for Animation project. As a Cloth Artist you are responsible for creating cloth simulation for 3D animation projects. Making sure the cloth simulation meets artistic vision of the director and the technical guidance given by the supervisor.
- Create simulated cloth on characters, props and environments.
- Problem solving for technical issues in Cloth simulation.
- Collaborate with other departments when required.
- Be able to work on tight deadlines in projects.
- Knowledge of different cloth movement animation.
- Knowledge of Maya software.
- Knowledge of Qualoth, nCloth and Vellum.
- Great communication and interpretation abilities.
- Skills in animation, rigging and modeling is a plus.
- Knowledge of MEL or Python is desirable.
What We Offer:
- A creative and friendly working environment, with well-equipped facilities and resources.
- A big family with various talented artists strive to create high-end CG contents.
- Personal growth and experience gaining with varied project styles.
- Able to learn from experienced coworker and leads to improve technical and creative skills.
- Opportunity to work on internationally acclaimed titles and challenging projects.